Meditation Dice Game
activate your pineal gland, opening up your mind and allowing you to communicate easier to your soul and spiritual realms. Not only this, but the game also works as an effective guidance tool through self-discovery.
Clarity is an easy and effective game to play, whether with a large group of friends, or during an intimate social gathering, since it serves as a conversational piece. To play:
- Concentrate on something that you need clarity on and then proceed to roll the dice.
- Without looking, choose a card from the corresponding deck. Destiny cards are worth one point and you will roll again.
- When playing with another person, discuss your Clarity cards and keep track of your roll on a piece of paper, the first person to get to exactly 36 wins.
Clarity includes all of the tools that you need to play the game, including:
- 216 Abstract cards designed by Melissa Behr
- 2 dice
- 6 printed plastic sleeves
- A drawstring pouch to fit the cards and sleeves
- A well-made, sturdy, magnetic closure box to hold everything in