Chakra Card Game
Meditation Dice Game
Are you spiritually inclined or just simply looking for some extra guidance in your life? If so, this Chakra based dice and card game is for you! Our game is designed to be a fun, conversational, and a highly accurate non-intimidating tool to awaken your inner voice and advance desired goals in all areas of life.
Clarity’s random rolls and card choice are based on the premise that life and its journeys are all meant to be.
- Step 1 Think about any concerns that you may have. Then concentrate on anything you need clarity on. (Broad not too specific) You can ask your question out loud (preferred) or to yourself. For example you’re health, a person, a job, finances, or a relationship.
- Step 2 Then concentrate and roll 1 die.
- Step 3 The number rolled corresponds to six different abstract card decks including mental, emotional, spiritual, physical, past, and future. For example, if you get a number 6, it would correspond to the future deck and that would clue you into that particular area in your life.
- Step 4 Your roll will determine which deck that you choose a card from, so without looking get your card.
- Step 5 The results, are now up to you and the group to work out. Practice using your intuition and discuss with your friends to find meaning. For example, if you get the physical deck, the area of concern is involving the physical realm. You will use physical in combination with the word you get in that deck. So if you get addiction as your word. The clarity is physical addiction.
- Step 6 Your tribe of friends always provide an outside view.
- Step 7 If playing with the power pack and the outcome is not clear you may choose a mini card.
- Step 8 At the bottom of the card there is an outcome,caution and action all based on numerology of the card. Read all three and pick one that resonates with the question you asked.
- Step 9 At the top left of the card there is a meditations designed to help open and heal that chakra.
If you need rules, keep track of your roll and the first person to get to exactly 36 wins. If you are playing in a large group have everyone go once or twice. If you are by yourself you can do this as a daily meditation and journal the outcome. The top left of the card provides the mantra. These cards can also be used without rules in coordination with other oracle and tarot cards as well. Have fun while sharpening your third eye, the longer you play the better you get. The most accurate social game you will ever play.
For less than the price of one therapy session our game will help you guide yourself. The things that you will learn about yourself and friends will make this the wisest investment you will ever make.
- 216 Abstract cards designed by Melissa Behr
- 2 dice
- 6 printed plastic sleeves
- A drawstring pouch to fit the cards and sleeves
- A well-made, sturdy, magnetic closure box to hold everything in