A game unlike any other! The Clarity elite game is an inspirational and spiritual dice and card game designed to promote awareness, as well as conversation. It provides serious users such as life coaches, as well as for spiritual gatherings, yoga retreats, and self help groups the tools that they need for complete spiritual awareness. The spiritual deck of cards works to activate your pineal gland, opening up your mind and allowing you to communicate easier to your soul and spiritual realms. Not only this, but the game also works as an effective guidance tool through self-discovery.
Clarity is an easy and effective game to play, whether with a large group of friends, or during an intimate social gathering, since it serves as a conversational piece.
Clarity’s random rolls and card choice are based on the premise that life and its journeys are all meant to be.
- Step 1 Think about any concerns that you may have. Then concentrate on anything you need clarity on. (Broad not too specific) You can ask your question out loud (preferred) or to yourself. For example you’re health, a person, a job, finances, or a relationship.
- Step 2 Then concentrate and roll 1 die.
- Step 3 The number rolled corresponds to six different abstract card decks including mental, emotional, spiritual, physical, past, and future. For example, if you get a number 6, it would correspond to the future deck and that would clue you into that particular area in your life.
- Step 4 Your roll will determine which deck that you choose a card from, so without looking get your card.
- Step 5 The results, are now up to you and the group to work out. Practice using your intuition and discuss with your friends to find meaning. For example, if you get the physical deck, the area of concern is involving the physical realm. You will use physical in combination with the word you get in that deck. So if you get addiction as your word. The clarity is physical addiction.
- Step 6 Your tribe of friends always provide an outside view.
- Step 7 If playing with the power pack and the outcome is not clear you may choose a mini card.
- Step 8 At the bottom of the card there is an outcome,caution and action all based on numerology of the card. Read all three and pick one that resonates with the question you asked.
- Step 9 At the top left of the card there is a meditations designed to help open and heal that chakra.
If you need rules, keep track of your roll and the first person to get to exactly 36 wins. If you are playing in a large group have everyone go once or twice. If you are by yourself you can do this as a daily meditation and journal the outcome. The top left of the card provides the mantra. These cards can also be used without rules in coordination with other oracle and tarot cards as well. Have fun while sharpening your third eye, the longer you play the better you get. The most accurate social game you will ever play.
For less than the price of one therapy session our game will help you guide yourself. The things that you will learn about yourself and friends will make this the wisest investment you will ever make.
Clarity includes all of the tools that you need to play the game, including:
- 216 Abstract cards designed by Melissa Behr
- 2 dice
- 7 crystal dice inside of a small drawstring bag and round Clarity box
- 6 fabric zip bags to go inside a full color printed drawstring pouch
- 7 Chakra stones in a drawstring bag
- A well-made, sturdy, magnetic closure box to hold everything in
- The Power Pack, mini cards to get extra clarity (see Power Pack listing)